Are you looking to settle down in Marine Parade Drive in Etobicoke (Toronto West)? Then you are in for a real treat with the Eau Du Soleil Condos currently being developed in Marine Parade Drive.
The Eau Du Soleil Condos is one of the most iconic and tallest waterfront condominium communities in Canada currently. The project is spearheaded by Empire Communities. This project contain 750 units and 63 stories in total. A unit would range from 485 sq. ft. upwards with ceiling heights of 9-10 feet. The awe inspiring design, spectacular amenities and the phenomenal views are some of the salient features of this project.
Empire Communities, the developers of the project has been able to establish a tradition of creating award-winning, prestigious new homes, amenities and communities within Canada. They have earned quite a solid reputation for their outstanding attention to detail and customer service. Some of the recent award-winning condo projects created by the company include The Hub, The Mark, TEN88, Fly, The Modern and Beyond the Sea. All these projects are based in the Ontario region for that matter.
Empire Communities has been playing a pivotal role in building and developing some of Ontario’s most beautiful communities for more than 20-years now. The company is based in Vaughan, Ontario. The company was founded in 1986 as a civil engineering and excavation construction company. They began community development in 1993 by incorporating Empire Communities to their fold. Santo Guizzetti, Paolo Golini and Andy Guizzetti are credited with founding the company back in 1986. They are currently forging ahead as a family business with family values in the community development industry in Toronto.
Prices – A total of 750-units which starts at CAD$300,000.
Size – Starts from 485 square feet.
Building Features –
- All suites come with a full-sized balcony with a barbecue
- Stylish white interior doors with the latest hardware
- White ceramic floor tile for laundry room
- Cultured marble window sills where it is applicable
- The walls are painted with white flat latex paint
- Mirrored sliding doors on foyer entrance closet
- Wi-Fi enabled amenity areas
- Spa inspired bathrooms with soaker tubs, rain shower heads and glass shower stalls
Suit Finishes –
- Custom designed contemporary cabinets, saltwater pool and tennis court
- Theater room, exercise room and basketball court
- Car wash area
- Party room and games room
If you are interested in embracing total luxury for quite an affordable price, do not hesitate to call us now. We are taking bookings for VIP access – Call Us Now or fill out the form for more information.